Sai Baba's Assurance to his Devotees
- No harm shall befall him who sets his foot
on the soil of Shirdi.
- He who cometh to My Samadhi, his sorrow and
suffering shall cease.
- Though I be no more in flesh and blood,
I shall ever protect My devotees.
- Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
- Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this
- Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been
- In whatever faith men worship Me, even so
do I render to them.
- Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever
lighten your burden.
- Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye
shall be granted.
- To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall
be ever indebted.
- Blessed is he who has become one with Me.
Originally written in Marathi
by Shri Mohaniraj Pandit and later translated into English. Source: Publications
of the Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan.
[Devotees Forum] [Online Resources and Services] [Information Section]
[What's New?] [Shop] [Site Map] [About Us] [Home]
Shirdi Sai Baba Web Site Org. - http://www.saibaba.org
© 1996-1998 by Shirdi Sai Baba web site Organization, all rights reserved.